cc-europe - [CC-Europe] we need your advice about the next CC Summit

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <atarkowski AT centrumcyfrowe.pl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] we need your advice about the next CC Summit
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 09:53:36 +0100

Dear all,

as you probably saw, Jane Park shared on the affiliates list several documents about the next CC Summit, asking for feedback. But we know that some of you might not have time to study them, so I thought that it might be easier for you to answer two simple questions. Several of us from Europe are on the planning committee (Lisette, Andre, Alexandros … did I miss anyone?) so we’ll include your ideas in the planning

here are the two simple questions, we’d appreciate it if you send some thoughts either today or on Monday. They can be really quick, short thoughts, any input is appreciated!

1. What would be useful for you, if you participated at the Summit? What kind of events, what would you like to learn or experience so that the experience would be meaningful to you?
2. If you participated before, what element was for you most interesting / useful?

All the best,

Alek

dyrektor / director, Centrum Cyfrowe

Centrum Cyfrowe: centrumcyfrowe.pl
Communia Association: communia-association.org / Creative Commons: creativecommons.pl

Twitter: @atarkowski