cc-europe - [CC-Europe] CC Europe meeting in autumn: save the date

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] CC Europe meeting in autumn: save the date
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 19:36:36 +0200

Hello,

The replies on the previous thread showed quite an outspoken preference for Portugal as meeting place for our regional meet-up. (surprise :D)

I just had a call with the lovely CC Portugal team, and we think September 30 - October 2 should be a good time.

If this intervenes with any other big meetings or if your schedule doesn't allow it please let me know, but given the information we have this seems like the most feasible moment for the most people.

We'll be reaching out shortly to form a programming team - and we'll also have some logistics to deal with - expect more on that in the next weeks as well.

Best, and yeey!

Gwen (& Téresa, Fátima, André)

--
Gwen Franck
Creative Commons

Make a donation to support CC in 2016: https://donate.creativecommons.org

  • [CC-Europe] CC Europe meeting in autumn: save the date, Gwen Franck, 04/07/2016