cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Europe meeting in autumn

  • From: Matěj Myška <matej.myska AT law.muni.cz>
  • To: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>, CC Europe <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Europe meeting in autumn
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 19:39:06 +0100

+1 for Berlin from CC CZ:)
Thanks for this initiative!

Matěj Myška
___________

cyber.law.muni.cz
@matejmyska

i can assure you all that Portugal has a lovely weather and feel in September.
and as i said before, the CC PT team (and myself personally) are happy to host the meeting here (probably in Lisbon, but Fátima also suggested Porto, so we have plenty of choice).

Thomas, I see you are already rounding up allies :)