cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Europe meeting in autumn

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "T. Margoni" <thomas.margoni AT stir.ac.uk>
  • Cc: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>, CC Europe <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Europe meeting in autumn
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 18:06:23 +0100

Thomas, I see you are already rounding up allies :)

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 5:55 PM, T. Margoni <thomas.margoni AT stir.ac.uk> wrote:
+1

On 17/03/16 16:52, Paul Keller wrote:
On 17 Mar 2016, at 17:10, Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org> wrote:

Hello folks,

I wanted to run something by you all : over the last months I have had talks with several of you about the need for a regional meet-up later this year.
  Especially as we haven't had a regional meeting in a couple of years - getting as much of you as possible together to work on projects seems to me like a good plan (or just simply having the occasion to meet up in person - we have quite a lot of new faces :) ).

As to possible times and locations, some possibilities would be either Portugal in September, or Berlin in November (might be good because there is a staff meeting there and also so we can see John in his natural habitat) , but I am open to any other suggestions - as long as travel costs are reasonable and there's no conflict with other big events.
i have been to berlin in november many times and i have been on portugal in spetember many times and i can assure everyone on this list that portuagl in september is much more enjoyable than berlin in november. /p

.

--
Dr. Thomas Margoni
Lecturer/Assistant Professor of Law

--
The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2015
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.

--
Gwen Franck
Creative Commons

Make a donation to support CC in 2016: https://donate.creativecommons.org