cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Looking for texts about concepts regarding digital heritage

  • From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Looking for texts about concepts regarding digital heritage
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 12:42:10 +0100

Hi Kasia,

I guess it is about all of those things. The questions the publication
revolves around are, as far as I understood it:

- How do the countries approach digitisation of cultural heritage
(technology-wise, organisation-wise)?
- What is the philosophy behind the efforts?
- What is the goal and the strategy to get there?
- Are the institutions in charge or is it a government effort?
- Is there open licensing involved, and if so, of what kind?

Stuff like that.

Best
John