cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Action appreciated 1 of 2: Til Friday name your regional/local CC highlights 2015

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Action appreciated 1 of 2: Til Friday name your regional/local CC highlights 2015
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 16:05:55 +0100

Dear CC Europeans,

for the upcoming "State of the Commons Report" (SOTC) we call on you to let us know which developments / projects / events in your country or field were the CC highlights of the year for you. We will then try to get some of them included in the report.

As the space in the report is extremely limited (it's meant as a quick-read instrument for the end year funding campaign), we will only be able to choose 2 or max 3 highlights per region.

The good side of that is: There's no need for extensive drafting of descriptions, so just tell us by Friday afternoon about the key facts of your highlights and we'll get back if we can fit it in and will do the drafting – of a paragraph or so – for and with you.

Yours
John & Gwen

Regional Coordinators Europe