cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Regional Meet-Up tonight at 7, Roof-Top Bar of Ibis Hotel

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Regional Meet-Up tonight at 7, Roof-Top Bar of Ibis Hotel
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 12:46:04 +0900

Dear all,

given the logistical constraints, the plan is this:

The European group is hereby invited to join Gwen and me tonight at 7 p.m. for drinks on the 21st floor of Ibis Hotel Myeongdong. There is no specific agenda, but we want to talk about the regional matters, so if you will be attending, keep debating the state of the world for later, and if you are not in Seoul but have important points for us to talk about, put them in reply to this email.

Cheers
John & Gwen

  • [CC-Europe] Regional Meet-Up tonight at 7, Roof-Top Bar of Ibis Hotel, John Weitzmann, 10/15/2015