cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Input for the all-staff call (today 7 p.m. CEST)?

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Input for the all-staff call (today 7 p.m. CEST)?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:58:12 +0200

Dear CC Europeans,

there will be another instance of the bi-weekly CC All-staff call today. It is expected that this is going to be very brief compared to usual as most of CC staff have met in person last week in Vancouver (the regions were represented there by SooHyun Pae, our RC Asia).

If you have anything important to be put on the agenda of the call, let Gwen/me know in the next 3 hours. In any case we'll get back to this list with a digest of what was discussed in the call and also probably with some results of the in-town week.

Best
John & Gwen