cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Input for the all-staff call (today 7 p.m. CEST)?

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Ryan Merkley <ryan AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Input for the all-staff call (today 7 p.m. CEST)?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:17:31 +0200

Hi Maarten et al,

the BE agreement is up for renewal, but that doesn't impact on any mailing list membership or so.

Apart from that, the discussion was introduced to staff already and I'm not sure if the staff call is the best forum to discuss further, that's why Gwen and I are working on a proposal for the summit. That said, maybe it yields some good ideas to discuss it this evening.

@Ryan, Jess: If so, please forward to Gwen and me or make sure these ideas are documented somewhere ...

Best from Paris
John