cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Input for the all-staff call (today 7 p.m. CEST)?

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Input for the all-staff call (today 7 p.m. CEST)?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:32:31 +0200

Hi all,

there will be another all-staff call today, most notable agenda point for the group is Global Summit update. It's yet unclear whether we will be able to join the call, but let us know anyways if you have something to bring up, maybe Jessica can take care of it then.

Regarding the tech discussion happening on GitHub and elsewhere right now, we're planning to make that into a session for the summit, so it might not need to be on today's call. If you think otherwise, let us know.

Best
John