cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] outcomes of the CC staff meeting

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] outcomes of the CC staff meeting
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 13:12:17 +0100

Hi Alek and all

the cookbook idea is the result of an impulsive conversation on the side between me and Soohyun - not a coordinated HQ-RC action, although I know a lot of staff is just dying to get involved :)

For those of you who are wondering about these monthly RC meetings, you all know that at HQ level a lot of changes are taking place, and that at this moment a lot of things are still hanging mid-air (budget, global summit, admin procedures etc.)  We want to avoid sending you information that needs to be updated or changed afterwards - but we realise that this might give the impression of not being very transparent.

So,  we promise to send you at least monthly updates on the meetings we are taking part in (you can expect one big update somewhere in the next weeks once we know about the budget and the Global Summit).

We are also working on the revamping of the CC Europe website, you can expect more on that very soon as well, and we will reserve a spot there for meeting minutes.

Best,

Gwen & John