cc-europe - [CC-Europe] outcomes of the CC staff meeting

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>, Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] outcomes of the CC staff meeting
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 09:44:36 +0000

Hi Gwen and John,

Gwen, you mentioned in your email that the recipe book idea came out of the recent CC staff / RC meeting. I'm wondering whether there are any important outcomes / news that are important for our network and shared work. I'll be grateful if you could share some insights.

Thanks!

Alek

--
koordynator, Creative Commons Polska
European Policy Fellow, Creative Commons

polecam:
uwolnij.podrecznik.org / otwartawiedza.pl / otwartezabytki.pl