cc-europe - [CC-Europe] CC Europe Mixtape and CC Affiliates Mixtape #1

  • From: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • To: "<cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] CC Europe Mixtape and CC Affiliates Mixtape #1
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:34:45 +0000

Dear Affiliates,

I just found out that our CC Europe mixtape was a huge success: 135k plays and 54k downloads in 2 years! Congratulations to us all!!

Here some of the comments on our European "baby" mixtape:
milanamarty on 06/21/13 at 05:00PM
Great Album !!!
jamesbrunner on 06/25/13 at 11:58AM
Amazing work, instant favourite!

The new CC Affiliates Mixtape #1 is doing good too. I think that it's doing better than our baby did in the first days: we have already over 6000 plays and 3500 downloads! This in less than 72h!

So, please spread the word though your networks! These are the materials that we have right now:

Streaming and download at the Free Music Archive, Soundcloud and the Archive
Suggested Hashtag: #CCMixtape1

Cheers,
Teresa

--

Teresa Nobre, LL.M. IP (MIPLC)
Attorney-at-law

  • [CC-Europe] CC Europe Mixtape and CC Affiliates Mixtape #1, Teresa Nobre, 01/14/2015