cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Action appreciated: CC's State of the Commons Report needs a drumbeat

  • From: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Action appreciated: CC's State of the Commons Report needs a drumbeat
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 16:26:00 +0100

I have the same sentiment as Alek here. We did a translation within hours of a request but only got to see the infographic today. With the addition that there were some error still in there (incomplete copy/pastes and not mindful of umlauts in the Dutch language). I would just a likely have translated it in the actual Photoshop file itself and send it back to Global and wait for the publication to push on a single day.

Likewise I am not comfortable using our @cc_nl for announcement of something that has not happened yet. That goes against our publication policy.

Maarten
--
Kennisland | www.kl.nl | t +31205756720 | m +31643053919 | @mzeinstra