cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Survey regarding the use of Creative Commons free licenses at digital repositories

  • From: Petra Pejšová <petra.techlib AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Survey regarding the use of Creative Commons free licenses at digital repositories
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 16:24:41 +0200

Dear CC colleagues,

we would like to ask for dissemination a brief survey regarding the use of Creative Commons free licenses at digital repositories. If you personaly are responsible for digital repository in your organization, we would like to ask you for participation in completing the survey.

The survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. Answers will remain confidential and anonymous.

The link to the survey is:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NFGWX7W

The survey will close on October 27, 2014. Results will be presented at GL 16.

Please direct any questions regarding the survey to Petra Pejsova (petra.pejsova AT techlib.cz), or Marcus Vaska (mmvaska AT ucalgary.ca)

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Petra Pejsova and Marcus Vaska

  • [CC-Europe] Survey regarding the use of Creative Commons free licenses at digital repositories, Petra Pejšová, 09/26/2014