cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] translation status please

  • From: Federico Morando <federico.morando AT gmail.com>
  • To: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>, "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] translation status please
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 15:40:34 +0200

A quick update from CC Italy:

CC 4.0 PLs: translated, public consultation done, OK from HQ legal staff, supplementary materials translated (pending final review), XHTML formatting ongoing. Expct. date for best final draft: Oct. 8.

CC0: translated, public consultation done (before new formal rules): we're going to do a new round to be sure... then, we'll try to catch up with the 4.0 process to publish also CC0 within November or the like.

Best,

Federico