cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Hotel(s) in Heraklion

  • From: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • To: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Hotel(s) in Heraklion
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 18:48:29 +0100

So, just to let you know, that it worked. I've made the booking through email and they confirmed that they will charge me the special rate indicated by John.

Hi Teresa et al,

it's best to give them a call directly (Tel.+30 2810 246000 see http://www.atrion.gr/en) because of the relation to the event etc. If there's a difference of only 2 € per night between payment modalities, choose what you think best :)

greetz
John