cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Action required: Please confirm Crete booking and final airfare

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Action required: Please confirm Crete booking and final airfare
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 17:29:03 +0200

Hi CC Europeans,

some of you have already confirmed that they booked flights, but I need everyone to also tell me off list how much the airfare was in the end.

While you're at it, please also confirm that you found accomodation.

thx
John

  • [CC-Europe] Action required: Please confirm Crete booking and final airfare, John Weitzmann, 04/07/2014