cc-europe - [CC-Europe] license infringement

  • From: Melanie Dulong de Rosnay <melanie.ddr AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] license infringement
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:48:28 +0100

Hi all,

I have been contacted by yet another band whose by-nd-nc music has
been used by a company in a commercial, that is commercially.
As I obviously will no give any legal advise and don't want to follow
up but know the person indirectly, I was wondering whether anyone knew
a (possibly Spanish based) lawyer who could be interested.
The company who reused the tracks for an ad displayed on Spanish
National TV 7 times is called Habitissimo and they attribute the band
on their Facebook.

thanks,
melanie

  • [CC-Europe] license infringement, Melanie Dulong de Rosnay, 03/31/2014