cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Fwd: Translations How-To

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Fwd: Translations How-To
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 20:28:43 +0100

Hello CC Europeans!

it's cool to see you all doing such wonderful work related to the 4.0 and CC0 translations. Good job!

For those of you who haven't officially started translations yet, we would like to remind you of the official procedure: don't forget to fill in the forms on the wiki and send us the link(s) (see mail below).

Also, if you have any questions related to the procedure or about international collaborations, remarks , vexations and frustrations - don't hesitate to contact us - we want to make this as smoothly as possible for you.

Keep up the good work (yes, springtime is coming and we are full of energy!)

Best,
Gwen & John