cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Erasmus Plus grants

  • From: Prodromos Tsiavos <prodromos.tsiavos AT gmail.com>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Erasmus Plus grants
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 07:35:58 +0200

Hi All,

ELLAK and several of its institutional members are interested in this program, particularly with regards to OER. I will get in touch with GUNET which is leading our OER efforts in Greece and get back to you. Also UCL from the UK may be interested and we may be already doing something in that direction.

My only concern is the deadline which if it is April it is close to impossible to catch...

Best wishes,
pRo