cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Erasmus Plus grants

  • From: Tarmo Toikkanen <tarmo.toikkanen AT aalto.fi>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Erasmus Plus grants
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:33:59 +0200

Hi! I represent CC Finland. I’m also employed as a researcher in Aalto university in Finland, with quite a long record and a dedicated project management and grant writing service for EU projects. If there’s a good idea (maybe a bit more than what you provided just now), I can see if there’s interest in pushing this forward.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
tarmo.toikkanen AT aalto.fi