cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] EU is asking questions, will CC Europe answer?

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: CC Europe <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] EU is asking questions, will CC Europe answer?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:12:37 +0100

Hi Alek, will try to patch the comments through to the right place ...

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl> wrote:
JOhn,

this tool is pretty neat, but also a bit faulty, mainly with regard to navigation. For example, there's only 'next', no 'previous' button, etc. Would be easier if all selected problems appeared on a single page.
Also, has anyone considered making copies of the responses and re-publishing them on the site (with approval by a user) - this would give  useful database of responses to work with, it's not clear whether EC will publish these responses (I think not).
Can you share these comments with questionnaire's creators?

cheers,

Alek