cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] revise your strings if you want your language to be in he launch

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] revise your strings if you want your language to be in he launch
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:54:24 +0100

amazing, wasn't even aware of the tags :) So yes, I guess if you search for the tag "4.0" that should show most of them, 36 to be precise. It's 498 onwards. I'd suggest to also catch some before that plus those few at the end. Thx Tarmo for the actual trick (the thing about the numbers was on the affiliates list / cc-europe list around 2 weeks ago).