cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Regional Coordinator Europe - for applicants

  • From: Jessica Coates <jessica AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org, cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Regional Coordinator Europe - for applicants
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 14:13:56 -0800

Hi all

We're about to embark on the interviews for the European Regional Coordinator position (http://creativecommons.org/opportunities#rceurope).

However, it's come to our attention that a number of applications don't seem to have made it to the jobs AT creativecommons.org address (though we're not clear why).

If you applied for the position but haven't received a confirmation email from HQ, can you let me know? We want to make sure we don't miss any important applications.

Jessica Coates
Global Network Manager
Creative Commons

It's our birthday! Give us a present at
https://creativecommons.net/donate

  • [CC-Europe] Regional Coordinator Europe - for applicants, Jessica Coates, 03/05/2013