cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Regional coordination of Europe

  • From: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • To: Veni Markovski <veni AT veni.com>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Regional coordination of Europe
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:02:56 +0000

Congratulations on your new position, Jonas! Best of luck to you!

Best,
Teresa

2012/12/18 Veni Markovski <veni AT veni.com>
Congratulations, Jonas, and good luck!
You know - you can always count on us, err, on me for sure ;)

To use the opportunity - the www.president.bg is now under CC-BY (sic!).
Since 2008 it was under CC-BY-ND, so it's a big progress!

v.