cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape

  • From: "Yannick H'Madoun" <yannick.hmadoun AT gmail.com>
  • To: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org, Alek Tarkowski <atarkowski AT centrumcyfrowe.pl>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:22:00 +0100

Hi guys,

Since the celebration-week is coming up, I was wondering how we will proceed with this? What's left to be done? I can help out with some tasks if necessary.

By the way, I only count 9 countries in the list that have actually submitted songs. I can't imagine that countries like France and the UK (and all the rest too for that matter) don't have CC-music worth sharing. It's only a small effort do propose a couple of songs, if you can find some time, please do so.

Best regards,
Yannick