cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] European Commission consultation on "Opening Up Education"

  • From: Timothy Vollmer <tvol AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] European Commission consultation on "Opening Up Education"
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:30:41 -0700

Thanks to everyone for their support and suggestions to https://docs.google.com/a/creativecommons.org/document/d/1t0WNMgfO-6mcF-fNekAfz1cohyoEalRh_cupoiVvQDE/edit

So far those supporting the draft response is:

CC Luxembourg
CC Denmark
CC Greece
CC Germany
CC Belgium
CC United Kingdom
CC Sweden
CC Czech Republic
CC France
CC Portugal
CC Serbia
CC Poland
CC Netherlands
CC Finland

If your jurisdiction is not listed (or I've missed yours) and you would like to be added, please let us know ASAP. I plan on submitting the response on 4 November. I'll also spin up a blog post for the CC website. I've just made a few minor edits to the response to urge for stronger use of CC in relation to OER adoption and to indicate that OER is our primary focus area, even while addressing ICT needs is a crucial related area.

thanks again,

tvol