cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Barcelona CC Film Festival

  • From: Ignasi Labastida i Juan <ilabastida AT ub.edu>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org, Communia-associates AT lists.communia-association.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Barcelona CC Film Festival
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 09:53:01 +0200

Hello everyone,

The organizers of the Barcelona CC Film Festival (bccn.cc) are looking
for an European TV or distributor to participate in a panel on CC
films distribution. More information in the message above.
If you know someone or a project in your country please contact Luis
Roman (luis AT bccn.cc).

Thanks

Ignasi