cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Regional meetings & budgets

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Regional meetings & budgets
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 03:41:48 -0800

Hi!

Regarding option C, I would say we would still need a way to determine who gets funded if there are more requests than we have money. Any thoughts on that?

Regarding the "big September" meeting, the idea was to follow up on the Global Summit in Warsaw about one year later with a larger meeting to which we'd try to get as many of the affiliates as possible to attend (contrary to the thematic meetings which would only be relevant for affiliates interested in the topics discussed).

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161