cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] pilot with SACEM

  • From: "Guibault, L." <L.Guibault AT uva.nl>
  • To: Paul Keller <paul AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "<cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] pilot with SACEM
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 09:38:54 +0000

Dear Paul,

Congratulations with this success!

Best regards,

Lucie

Lucie Guibault
Instituut voor Informatierecht
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Kloveniersburgwal 48
1012 CX Amsterdam
Nederland

Tel: +31.20.525.3947
Web: www.ivir.nl

On Jan 9, 2012, at 09:42 , Paul Keller wrote:

HI all,
just a quick heads up in advance. later today we will be announcing a pilot project between CC, CC-france and the french collecting society SACEM that represents composers and authors of musical works (see the attached invitation). The pilot will last for 18 months and is structured similarly to those already going on in NL, DK en SW.

In short SACEM will allow their members to use the three NC licenses. As with the other pilots the agreement is based on a clarification of what NC means for the purpose of the pilot which i will put on the the wiki later this week (together with some more information). We will also have a blog post on the cc-blog today or tomorrow.

all the best, paul

<sacem_invitation.png>