cc-europe - [CC-Europe] CC Europe

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] CC Europe
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 20:57:00 +0200

Dear all,

I won't introduce myself here again, as I think most of you have seen
my introduction on the affiliates list. In short, I'm the new regional
manager for Creative Commons in Europe, and it's a pleasure to meet
all of you! (and most of you in little more than a month in Warsaw
during the summit, I hope -- remember to sign up soon!)

Thanks to John, I've just taken over the administration of this
mailing list. The mailing list itself I thought we could discuss more
about here, and when we meet during our regional meeting at the Warsaw
summit. I don't intend of making any changes to the list, or the web
pages, before the summit, but if you have ideas, feel free to voice
them.

I've also added Jessica Coates, our Affiliate Network Coordinator to
the list as a co-administrator. She'll take the helm on the
administrative duties when I'm otherwise not available.

Looking forward to working with you,

Jonas