cc-europe - [CC-Europe] authorities / public bodies using CCPL

  • From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] authorities / public bodies using CCPL
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:08:55 +0200

hi all

here's a little request re public usage of CCPL for protected material. For talks we have with the german federal statistics authority I could use some european examples of authorities or other public bodies using CC licenses for print publications, websites etc.

Does anyone have some for me? Some names of institutions + what media they use CC for would be enough.

thx in advance
John