cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] European regional input for the CC scorecard

  • From: Federico Morando <federico.morando AT gmail.com>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] European regional input for the CC scorecard
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 11:03:22 +0100

Hi Alek,

thanks for your email (and for the previous proposal!): given a list of other deadlines approaching, your reminder is really appreciated and, in my case, was much needed...

In fact, here at CC Italy we started discussing the topic and we think that regional scorecards are not a bad idea at all and, despite the problems related to any tight deadline, we should start implementing something. Maybe, as you suggested, we should start from something simple; for sure, from something that will be improved next time, but we should definitely start doing something and meeting the deadline of the 8th of March.

So, this email is just to let you know that we are thinking about this issue and we are also committed to providing some feedback about the overall process and some more precise information about our national-level activities.

I hope to be able to come back to the list with some more meaningful feedback by tomorrow evening or Wednesday morning.

Many thanks again for your proactive attitude!

Best,

Federico

Alek Tarkowski wrote:
Hi guys,

Responding to oneself feels weird!

It's obvious to me we won't get this done as the interest seems minimal,
but is it really such a bad idea? - I interpret your silence this way.

I understand we are all busy, but this requires (especially if we
*really simplify* the list of data - and we can do that) probably around
2h (between all of us!) to prepare and another 15m on the part of each
jurisdiction to fill out.

maybe it's worth trying to do such little things together?

cheers,

Alek

--

-----------------------------------