cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] cc: Re: take note, do vote

  • From: Patrick Peiffer <peiffer.patrick AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] cc: Re: take note, do vote
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:36:53 +0100

dear all,

So far 9 people have voted, 6 for saturday and 3 for tuesday.
I understand that it is important to know this in order to make travel arrangements.

To speed up matters, voting ends tomorrow, thursday 7th January at 9AM and we'll fix the time then.

Best regards,
Patrick

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Daničle Bourcier <bda AT cmb.hu-berlin.de> wrote:
hello i did not vote yet. Tuesday at 4::00 would be OK for us.
Daniele

On Wednesday, 6. January 2010 10:28, Paul Keller wrote:

>Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 10:28:03 +0100
>From: Paul Keller
>To: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
>cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
>Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] take note, do vote
>
>Hey John, do we have a result of the vote yet (and a time for the meting) so that we can start arranging trips?
>best, paul
>
>On 2 Jan 2010, at 00:08, John Hendrik Weitzmann wrote:
>
>> hi all
>>
>> this is just a quick reminder for all CC-Europeans to cast their vote
>> about when to have the CC Europe Meeting around the COMMUNIA Workshop in
>> Luxemburg.
>>
>> The website URL of the poll is
>>
>>     http://europe.creativecommons.org/lux_poll
>>
>> Just log in with the account details you received about 10 days ago (if
>> you didn't receive at least one system email per CC jurisdiction
>> project, please let me know).
>>
>> All the best
>> John (CC Germany)
>
>--