cc-europe - [Cc-europe] Fwd: [Communia-members] Working Group meetings for the COMMUNIA Conf2009

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] Fwd: [Communia-members] Working Group meetings for the COMMUNIA Conf2009
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:32:18 +0200

dear all,
just a quick update regarding the date and time of the cc-europe meeting in torino. The communia programme has sufficiently stabilized in order to see what time-slots are available. The options are saturday 27/6 in the (early afternoon) or tuesday 1/7 morning (the day after the communia conference). It seems to me that the saturday option is preferable to the tuesday option as some of us will be in town on friday and as it allows others to arrive on saturday morning. Given this i would suggest to hold the meeting on saturday 27/6 from 1300h to 1600h.

Unless i hear strong objections against this date and time during the next week i will proceed to work with the cc-italy/nexa people to reserve a meeting space for that timeslot.
best, paul