cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] 6th CC Europe meeting London 28.03.09 11:00-14:00

  • From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] 6th CC Europe meeting London 28.03.09 11:00-14:00
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:44:08 +0100

hi Pro,

I guess the Agenda for Saturday needs a little editing, because I think (correct me if I'm wrong) we are not quite as yet in a stage where actual signature of the drafted MoC can happen. If you allow I'd put that part about signing in brackets on the wiki.

greetings,

John Hendrik Weitzmann
CC-DE Legal Project Lead

Europäische EDV-Akademie | Institut für Rechtsinformatik
des Rechts (EEAR) | Universität des Saarlandes
Torstraße 43a | Geb. A54
D-66663 Merzig | D-66123 Saarbrücken

john AT creativecommons.de

Zitat von P.Tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk:

Dear Catharina,

Thanks for your email!

By all means an update on the progress of the CC Asia group would be most welcome.

I have already added it to the agenda of the London meeting in the CC Europe wiki.

Also, for those of you attending the CC Europe meeting, please take the time to add your names on the list.

Best wishes,
pRo