cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] Fwd: [CCi] CC staff/CCi MIT/Berkman@10 meeting notes

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] Fwd: [CCi] CC staff/CCi MIT/Berkman@10 meeting notes
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:57:32 +0200
On 28 May 2008, at 10:29, Henrik Moltke wrote:

Looks like central issues for me/us (ie the public leads) were on the table. I am happy they were discussed, and glad that there are accurate notes, but of course also a bit disappointed I did not have a chance to make my voice heard :)

we made it very clear that the three of us were ont talking on behalf of anybody else and that we were sharing our observation as long time (melanie and me) and short time (renata) project leads... i am fairly sure that this was understood by the cc staff present.

cheers, paul
--
Kennisland | Knowledgeland
t: +31 20 5756720 | m: +31 6 41374687