cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] Third CC Europe meeting (Leuven, 29.06.08, 13:00, hotel Relais)

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] Third CC Europe meeting (Leuven, 29.06.08, 13:00, hotel Relais)
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 15:54:46 +0200

Dear all,

In regard to Henrik's request, I am wondering about two things regarding Heather's presentation:
a) what is its goal: are we supposed to discuss something, is she expecting feedback, or just presenting the details of the iSummit?
b) will Heather participate in the whole of our meeting. Personally, I think that since we're supposed to discuss matters that are potentially sensitive / controversial, it would be better to limit the attendants to european CC leads.
For this reason, maybe it would be better to put Heather's presentation at the very end?

Regarding the casestudies, there is one difficult thing with them: they require co-operation with the described entity, for instance to gather their motivations. Which makes this a little bit more challenging logistically.

It would also help if there were better instructions about filling out the form: maybe a short list of issues that should be addressed in each point (so that we are sure that all the important information is not missing from the entries) and a clarification what the "media" part is about - what do you insert there, links to content?

Finally, I've also had problems with making a reservation at Relais. Even though I wrote "Communia conference" in the "contact" and "faculte" field of their web form, they wrote back saying that they are full.

Best,

Alek