cc-europe - [Cc-europe] FW: Greece would like to express its support for the CC Board letter, only after...

  • From: "Marinos Papadopoulos" <marinos AT marinos.com.gr>
  • To: <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] FW: Greece would like to express its support for the CC Board letter, only after...
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:53:36 +0300

Dear Friends:

GREECE supports and undersigns the letter to Joi & James!

Marinos Papadopoulos

Attorney-at-Law J.D., M.Sc.

E: marinos AT marinos.com.gr

PAPADOPOULOS, KAPONI & ASSOCIATES

T/F: +30 210 778 1045 | M: +30 6974 71 80 71 | Skype: marinos_papadopoulos

Address: 122 Vassilissis Sofias Ave., Athens 11526, GREECE

Confidentiality Note:

This electronic message and any attachments herewith are confidential and sent for the personal attention of the addressee(s). This electronic message may contain information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the addressee(s) of this electronic message, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this electronic message in error, please forward it back to the sender by replying to this electronic message.