cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] Survey on Moral rights provisions in Copyright legislation in Europe

  • From: "Herkko Hietanen" <herkko.hietanen AT hiit.fi>
  • To: <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] Survey on Moral rights provisions in Copyright legislation in Europe
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:23:17 +0200

We might save a lot of time and effort by using either:

Lucie Guibault, Bernt Hugenholtz, Marjanka Vermunt, Marieke Berghuis Study
On The Conditions Applicable To Contracts Relating To Intellectual Property
In The European Union Report of the Institute for Information Law (2002)
available at:
http://ec.europa.eu/internal_market/copyright/docs/studies/etd2000b53001e69_
en.pdf

or

Marjut Salokannel, Alain Strowel and Estelle Derclaye, Final Report - Study
contract concerning moral rights in the context of the exploitation of works
through digital technology, European Commission (2000).
http://ec.europa.eu/internal_market/copyright/docs/studies/etd1999b53000e28_
en.pdf

I have also written a paper that analyzes the CC - European moral rights
issues.

Herkko