cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] Proposed date for 2nd CC Europe Meeting SUNDAY 30th of March

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: Prodromos Tsiavos <p.tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] Proposed date for 2nd CC Europe Meeting SUNDAY 30th of March
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:29:34 +0100

Dear Prodromos,
there are absolutely no objections, but there might be some need for a qualification. is the workshop planned as a full day or half day session. As it seems difficult to arrive in Vilnius early in the morning a full day workshop would mean that we need to get there on saturday evening (which means that one hotel night would not be covered by communia)
cheers, paul