cc-europe - [Cc-europe] CC Europe Meeting (annotated agenda)

  • From: <P.Tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • To: <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] CC Europe Meeting (annotated agenda)
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:42:29 -0000

Dear All,

Please find attached the annotated version of the schedule for the CC Europe
meeting. I have tried to keep the instructions/ clarifications at a minimum,
so that you are provided with a concise nevertheless accurate description of
what we are trying to achieve with this first meeting.

I will also bring some basic audio and video recording equipment with me in
Torino, so that we may record the session for those of you that won’t be able
to attend, but would like to participate in the April 2008 meeting.

If there are any further items you would like us to include in the agenda or
you have any comments on the attached document, please contact me directly.

Hope to see you soon!

Best,
pRo

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic
communications disclaimer:
http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/secretariat/legal/disclaimer.htm