cc-europe - [Cc-europe] let's use "Doodle" to schedule the time of our meeting

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] let's use "Doodle" to schedule the time of our meeting
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:15:30 +0100

Dear all,

Since we'll be arriving in Torino at different times, it might be worthwhile to check what time suits us all. I've set up a *really simple* poll at a service called doodle.ch. Please, can everyone attending the cc-europe working meeting in Torino on the 17th visit this link

http://doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=7bunkunxirhbe56y

and mark at what hours he is already in Torino and available (I assume 12am is the earliest and probably not feasible, and 3pm is the latest we would like to start, in order to have plenty of time to talk). Please mark the first half-hour that you can participate at, and all the later ones, which will make the list clear.

I've marked my own preferences for starters.

cheers,

Alek

--
koordynator / public lead