cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] Invitation to participate in the CC Europe Working Group (first meeting 17.01.08)

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] Invitation to participate in the CC Europe Working Group (first meeting 17.01.08)
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:09:48 +0100

Hey Paul and everyone else,
as i mentioned to Juan Carlos and Andrea perviously i wont be able to attend the meeting in Torino (as it takes place at the same time as a iCommons workshop and the CC Asia meeting). It also seems to be difficult for Catharina to make it to the meeting, and as far as i know Melanie won't make in such a relatively short notice as well.
This is indeed a bit of a problem. The dates, from what I understand, are indeed fixed for the January meeting and I think we should go ahead and meet and discuss issues.

But the next COMMUNIA workshop (April) is as good an opportunity - since basically there are many CC leads already present at every workshop, from what I understand.

So maybe we should plan ahead another such CC meeting for April? I think that in order to make the group as complete as possible, some leads that are not part of COMMUNIA will have to be invited as well - which might pose a logistic / financial challenge? So maybe we should schedule that meeting to be as inclusive as possible - and make sure that people like you, who dealt with CS issues, can attend, and Catharina as well.

Is there any other national project on this list who will not be able to send at least one representative to Torino?

Best,

Alek

--
koordynator / public lead