cc-education - Re: [cc-education] One Lap Top Per Child

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: David <davidpalmer AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-education] One Lap Top Per Child
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 18:45:10 +0800

AYO KUSAMOTU wrote:

Do yu name the name of the case ?

It's been a while since I dropped back to check on the progress of the case.
I last was in touch with it when he'd lost the case, and had then gone for appeal.

I'm glad you asked.
It turned out better than it looked as though it was going to at the time.
Classic poetic justice.

I hope he intentionally screwed the code, and is going to wait a few years before he brings it out of the closet and dusts it off again.

http://metasearch.com/www2search.cgi?p=programmer+sued+for+own+idea&l=20&s=o

We're getting a tad off topic here.

Anybody else got any ideas that will cut the communication barrier as far as communicating liberating copyright concepts to children?
Regards,

David.