cc-education - [cc-education] Okay, here's my idea.

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: dcrkid AT optonline.net
  • To: cc-education ML <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-education] Okay, here's my idea.
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 15:25:01 -0500

Users must:

  - Attribute their sources.

Users may:

  - Modify the materials to fit course requirements.
  - Modify the materials to correct mistakes.
  - Modify the materials to add content.
  - Republish the materials, provided that the new materials are either changed or not-for-profit.
  - Use the materials as course material.

 Users may not:

  - Sell verbatium copies of the materials. Verbatium means plagurized, where language is not changed or is changed slightly, and no new content has been added.
  - Use the materials out of a classroom.

Seems good, eh? Comments, constructive criticizm?

  • [cc-education] Okay, here's my idea., dcrkid, 02/01/2004