cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] GSoC proposal suggestion

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Dean Olson <bluesector AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: CC Developer Mailing List <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] GSoC proposal suggestion
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 09:06:02 -0400

Sorry for the confusion, I actually think combining those two is fine --
as you accurately point out, they share certain elements, and their
maintenance may benefit from a shared tree.

Thanks for your proposal/application, and to everyone who's expressed
interest in CC's GSoC to date. It looks like it's going to be a great
year for SoC.

Regards,

Nathan