cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] GSOC-OOo Plugin Update

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: kushal <kushal.iiita AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] GSOC-OOo Plugin Update
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 14:46:02 -0400

Hi Kushal,

Glad that I was able to help clarify things. I think that a successful
project will focus on the following, roughly in this order:

* making the plugin work with OOo 3.x
* user interface/experience improvements (we know it could be
streamlined, etc)
* supporting CC0
* supporting OOo Draw

Thanks again for your interest, looking forward to reading your proposal.

Best regards,

Nathan

--
Nathan R. Yergler