cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] GCOS - how to?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Stas Sușcov <stas AT nerd.ro>
  • Cc: Nivanka Fonseka <fonsekaean AT gmail.com>, cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] GCOS - how to?
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:38:52 -0700

Hi Stas,

So when you talk about what licenses would be used on the blog, you're
referring to licenses for media that the author would upload to go
with posts, right? (As opposed to those for media included from
external sources like Flickr, etc, where the author doesn't really
have control over what license is used) I think the thing I'd like to
understand clearly is how your proposed work would overlap/integrate
(if at all) with the existing WP License plugin
(http://wiki.creativecommons.org/WpLicense). With respect to
shortcodes, I'm not really a fan, but I know WP uses them widely, so
that makes sense to me. Looking forward to seeing your proposal.

Nathan